Outputs in English

Music Speaks Louder Than Voice

Music Myspace Comments Music Myspace Comments
Welcome Myspace Comments
Welcome to my first ever blog! "Hope that you will enjoy!"

What will I do For Love?

On 10.3.13 0 comments


                Love- is the highest experience any human being can have, with God and with other people. It is the greatest thing on earth. And love cannot be bought by any gold or silver though it is free to have. People may have different expressions and definitions of love but with these differences, what will I do for love?

                Only one thing that I would do and say about love: I can do anything for love. For me, if you have a very deep love to someone, you can do many extraordinary things that even you would never think you can do because it is the love that motivate us to do such things. I can be a martyr and sacrifice myself for that love. Also I will decide to show it and to share it no matter how hard it becomes. As God stirs my heart to love, I will obey.

                We may be having different things to do for love but what are important is you we’re able to show it and did not keep it. And I will live in love, remain in love and die fulfilled with that love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment