Outputs in English

Music Speaks Louder Than Voice

Music Myspace Comments Music Myspace Comments
Welcome Myspace Comments
Welcome to my first ever blog! "Hope that you will enjoy!"

Restore Me Lord!

On 10.3.13 0 comments



                Have you ever felt being so down? Being destroyed inside and you want to be restored and be renewed in the inner most being of yourself?

                Restore me- are very important words for me especially when I am being broken inside and outside. It is my greatest prayer when I’m out on the track and want to get on the race again. It is the words I always speak and cry whenever I fail to choose the right path and stop for a moment in my journey with Him.

                Many times I’ve been broken; many times I’ve been discouraged with God because of the circumstances that I cannot understand, the events and happenings that my mind cannot conceive it any farther. There are a lot of times that I would see myself mourning in the corner of the bed and will wait until someone will comfort me or encourage me from being so down. The pain and hurt inside me is like a bird whose wings are being injured yet still want to fly high above the sky but the pain inside its wings made her just to stay in the dark place and will just wait for someone to save her. I then realized, I could never fly unless I would humble myself and say that phrase to the almighty one “ Restore Me Lord”. The pain and the discouragement will always be an echo in my ears if I will not be humble enough to say it to Him. I then discover that the bird will never be able to fly higher above the sky if she herself does not want to be healed or restored by someone who can help her if she will just wait and will not do something for her to be renewed. We must do an effort and it is to ask for help not just to be quiet. Then I said to myself, If I do really want to be restored again, I must asks God to help me because He is the only one that will always be there in the darkest hour.

                Being restored inside and out is the best feeling ever. That is best thing that would happen to a person if he/she will be restored from being destroyed emotionally and physically. It’s like you gain freedom that no one could ever get it from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment