Outputs in English

Music Speaks Louder Than Voice

Music Myspace Comments Music Myspace Comments
Welcome Myspace Comments
Welcome to my first ever blog! "Hope that you will enjoy!"

Empty

On 10.3.13 0 comments




                Empty- containing nothing, marked by the absence of human life, activity or comfort. It is feeling that cannot be understood by your own mind and heart.

                I’ve always been empty since I was 1st year High School. I always had that feeling that I cannot understood why there is something lacking in my heart. It is an irritating feeling that I don’t know how to get out of it and be free. It’s like I’m in a dessert walking alone but I don’t know why I’m on that place but whatever I try to get out in that place I can’t, because wherever I go I can only see sand and dust around me – No life on it. And I think that there is no way out of it and I will be forever in this empty dessert. That’s what my heart feels, empty- meaningless and tiresome.

                Though I have this empty heart of mine, I’m still hoping that someone, something can fill that emptiness and that I may able to get out of that dessert, be free and see life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment