Outputs in English

Music Speaks Louder Than Voice

Music Myspace Comments Music Myspace Comments
Welcome Myspace Comments
Welcome to my first ever blog! "Hope that you will enjoy!"

Reflective Essay

On 6.4.11 5 comments

           I have heard and visited many different blogs before but I'd never expected that I can make my own too.This is my first ever blog and I'm so glad that our English teacher Mrs. Christine Luz Boniao introduces blog to us.At first the tools on how to make a blog is quiet confusing and tiring especially as a beginner like me.I also never expected that making a blog is fun at the same time it helps my typing skills enhanced.Encoding,designing and editing the blog became my past time at home for a week.Though it's not easy,I gave all my best,time and effort just to finished this blog.For me,all are worth it because after seeing my own work,it makes me feel so proud that I was able to finished it with my own effort and ability.

  

5 comments:

Jenny Rose Campano

@covnitkepr1 xure..I love following blogs like that...

Toyin O.

Good for you, keep up the good work:)

Jenny Rose Campano

@Lloyd Thank you for inviting me in your blog.I will surely visit your blog.
@Toyin Thank you..=))

Edilvin Walter P. Maghanoy

Job well done! I enjoyed reading your posts,its quite awesome...

You are also invited to visit my blog...hahaha...i would greatly appreciate your response..

Post a Comment