Outputs in English

Music Speaks Louder Than Voice

Music Myspace Comments Music Myspace Comments
Welcome Myspace Comments
Welcome to my first ever blog! "Hope that you will enjoy!"

True Friends

On 10.3.13 1 comments



It is the greatest thing that I ever had- to have true friend. 

They say the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under the tree, but in the hearts of true friends Also they say a true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out. But what is a true friend for me?

I have a lot of friends but I only have few true friends in my life. I call them true friends not because they can make me laugh nor they have a lot of money but because of one thing they have, it is they would help every time I need them, every time I’m weak and my faith with God is diminishing. They are always there to back up me in prayers and will encourage me. They are the instruments used by God so that I will not be alone in my journey. It is one saying of God that He is just with me and here are my friends to help me. True friends also for me is that the bond and connection with each other will never be different though how far they are or how long since they we’re not able to talk or meet each other.    
            
To find true friend is very hard because it takes time to build the trust and confidence to each other. But what makes it so wonderful is that you will always have a true friend because God already plan it for you.

1 comments:

anniemaria192

"I enjoy reading your post guys,,, just keep posting. BFF Quotes
"

Post a Comment