Outputs in English

Music Speaks Louder Than Voice

Music Myspace Comments Music Myspace Comments
Welcome Myspace Comments
Welcome to my first ever blog! "Hope that you will enjoy!"

Thank You Ma'am

On 2.4.11 0 comments

         There are different attitudes a people have. They might act nicely or weird. But today as we living in this world, these different attitudes are existing .In the story of “Thank You Ma’am” as it was deconstruct we can really show the positive and negative side of the story and how it work individually with the two characters.


            I think that this work was a good choice for me to read because we can get some moral lesson from it and it was explain clearly what are whose faulty choices of judgment that was made by Mrs. Luella Bates Washington Jones and what are those things that are impossible to happen in real world. For me it is understandable and not confusing to read because words written in the story are not difficult and are easy to read. I like how they dig deeply the story and how they use the methods of deconstruction because it was really good to read and the true meaning of the story is shown. It is nice that it shows that stealing or begging for something you do not have is not admirable to do. Also it inspires people like me to be more independent because it is true that there is not always someone to depend on. I agree that Mrs. Jones truly set a poor example for the boy when he treated the boy special because the boy might think that all people can help him or forgive him like Mrs. Jones did to him. In my opinion I like when Mrs. Jones show her weakness in her lifestyle when she was a child because it gives hope for the boy to change himself and become a better person because he might think that it’s not too late for him to change and start something new without stealing somebody’s purse or doing something bad. I’m was surprised when I read that Mrs. Luella bates Washington Jones open the door knowing that Roger might run and leave her because of what he did to her. I’m was upset that she did open the door because she is like showing that Roger can get away with the crime he did and for me it is wrong because it is like your teaching the child not to face his problem or mistakes. As a whole I was satisfied reading it and ended up with the message that have good moral lesson.



0 comments:

Post a Comment