Outputs in English

Music Speaks Louder Than Voice

Music Myspace Comments Music Myspace Comments
Welcome Myspace Comments
Welcome to my first ever blog! "Hope that you will enjoy!"

For A Change

On 2.4.11 0 comments

There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction”                                                                                  -Winston Churchill 

                    So many thing are said about changes, so many poem, songs, opinions are written and devoted to changes.But do people really get the idea of change?Change is the law of life.People may reject it but it's something that cannot be avoided because change has seemed to be the human beings way of life.Change is something that can help us grow and bring the quality of life.
                    As we look for a new way to our lives,we always find something different and more effective way to be a better person.And to be honest, it's hard to change something.There are many things I would like to change in myself.I want to change my attitude towards life because I'm not strong neither an optimistic person.I want to take the brighter side of my life for me to have a good future and to be successful in life someday.I want also to be a responsible student, daughter and a friend because I want to be responsible on things around me especially in school and at home.
                   Change not only bring us opportunity to be a better person but also to have better society.Every time I walked around I can see that people nowadays  don't care much about the surroundings because trash are everywhere.I hope that they will change their bad attitudes especially saying bad words and being a hard headed person so that our society will be clean and peaceful.
                    A country needs to be committed and open to change so that it will progress because progress is impossible without change.Wise people are willing to be part of the change because as we see,there are lots of crimes and we Filipinos are not united as one and some of the politicians are corrupt.That's why we are on great economic crisis.If we want progress,we must unite to go for a change and start a new beginning. 
                  There is an abundance of resources and goods in the world,but we still experienced plenty of problems.Whenever we turn on the television,war is everywhere in the world and many people suffer.The world could be made better if we could change our attitudes and stop being an enemy against the world.We have to unite and start loving our world just ourselves to have a brighter and better tomorrow.
                 Nothing in the world is permanent.That's why things always change.I know to change something is never easy but always worthwhile at the end when you change for good.Don't be afraid on changes but accept it and deal with those changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment