Outputs in English

Music Speaks Louder Than Voice

Music Myspace Comments Music Myspace Comments
Welcome Myspace Comments
Welcome to my first ever blog! "Hope that you will enjoy!"

My Teacher,My hero

On 31.3.11 43 comments

"A hero is a man who does what he can" - Romain Rolland     
           Do you know that heroes don't always dress in a superhero suit?A hero can wear anything and they can be as simple as we are.Everyone can be a hero, not necessarily save lives but we can be heroes on our own way.But did you know that heroes are hard to find?I found my hero and she is a teacher.

          My teacher is a hero because she teaches me a lot.She is supportive and very sincere.She is very nice and fun to be with.Sometimes she is like my mom because she is someone who can understand me.She is like a star in the night guiding my way not to be lost and became a better person.She always teaches us a good moral lesson.Like a hero,my teacher always helps me whenever i have problems in our subject especially in Math and she will sincerely help me with no doubt.A hero is someone who helps people.Even though I'm in high school now,she will still noticed me and invited me with my friend in their house to eat because for me a hero is someone who doesn't change.I really like my teacher.For me,she is the best teacher that I ever had.When we're acting for the role,when I was elementary and I was too shy that time.She hugged and comforted me and she said that you can do it.For me, she is the only teacher who hugged me just to help me relax. And even though I said I can't and I don't have any experience regarding that contest but still she always encouraged me. That is the best thing that my teacher has.She pulls her students up and helps them rise whenever they are down. I admire her for that. I know that being a teacher is really hard because you will always meet people with different faces and attitudes that can really make you tired. Though that is her case, she always give her leisure time to us just to have conversation and tell some stories with her on many things. She is really a positive person. She is so friendly not only with me but to other's also. She always smile and laugh whenever we have jokes to tell. She may not be like those superheroes on television who have super powers,but for me she is not only a superhero but a friend that can be trusted. She will always be my superhero and she will always be the best teacher in the world no matter what.

          All teachers can be a hero if they have determination,patience,courage and dedication to work that can really inspire students. A hero is not only famous and seen on television because you can be a hero on your simple way.

43 comments:

Unknown

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. See the link below for more info.


#even
www.ufgop.org


Unknown

I love all teachers

Unknown

I love my techers no matter what.

Unknown

I love all teachers

Unknown

I lovelteachers
http://MyWorkforLife.com/?userid=692425

Unknown

Why do think it so is it any reason behind it 🤔🤔

Unknown

good essay but gramatical mistakes

Unknown

Sorry l wanted to write it to someone else who say her teacher is gay

Unknown

It is not like a dog

Unknown

This is wonderful

Unknown

I love my mama
More than my life

Unknown

Darkness is not the end it's just a path while searching light of success. ...Happy teacher's day

Unknown

I❤ MY TEACHERS

Unknown

I love my all teachers

Sejal

All true and nice

Unknown

Our teacher is our Hero for a student the teacher is like a superhero

Unknown

yes of course you are right because my best teacher is my life hero thank uou teacher we.love teacher

Unknown

teachers are my heroes , they give us knowledge in this hard times.
thanks a lot
raghav verma 3rd class
budha dal public school patiala punjab

Anonymous

Yes...

Unknown

This is so beautiful, I like this very much

Unknown

MY TEACHER IS MY HERO

Unknown

Every teacher has a reason for behaving like that. If u can find it out.

Sammy White

[04:30, 8/25/2021] Kabila: x
[04:30, 8/25/2021] Kabila: Hello
Please i just took up LABRADOR PUPPIES breeding as a hobby after my mom passed away because they were her favorite PUPPIES. Despite the fact that they are very intelligent, am finding it very difficult getting them to mate.
For any information CLICK HERE http://championlabradorhomes.company.com/. THANKS

Unknown

My papa is my heri but mom and teachers also.🙂👍👆

Mark Sphynx

Hello Yorkies From Elvis Yorkshire Terrier - Specializing in Teacup Yorkies
We are small breeders whose goal is to produce healthy, high quality little teacup size Yorkie puppies for sale. In order to have puppies for sale most of the time we have teamed up with a couple of other Yorkie breeders that have the same goals in mine. In fact we have some of their Yorkie breeders and they have some of our breeders.
yorkies for sale, teacup yorkie puppies for sale, Yorkie puppies for sale

mark Steve

why does dmg DMG Fräsmaschine have the most unbelivable censores inside it i really can't imagine what did they think it

Unknown

Czy mogłaby Panie 영월출장샵zaktualizować wpis? Jest on bardzo przydatny a zdaję sobie sprawę, że przez 3 lata mogło się trochę pozmieniać :)

Post a Comment